Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I wish I have done differently while working in my paper?

I wish I have better organizational skills to complete my task on time, and to have some one's support at home in those moments when the sensation of failure embrace me.
I wish I have more confidence to let my thought flow without the fear of being criticize.
I wish I asked someone from the beginning to the class to help me reading my papers when I knew that the writing center was not in my choices while working in my paper because my busy lifestyle.
And finally I wish to take this class before, because it was one of the better experiences that put me trough many experiences that build up not only my writing skills as ESL student but also show me that challenges have lots of positives than negatives, and that all the effort, tears, and struggle have a wonderful rewards when the course is over and the grade is good as you deserve it.
Thank you all the people who do not let me go down hill and cheer me up when I was about to giving up myself. God Bless you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day