Friday, August 6, 2010

Audience prompt two:

Can the audience be swayed by your claim and reasons? Why or why not? Tell why each reason is strong enough to sway a person to your way of thinking.
I present the audience, thesis, and the three supporting reasons to support my claim in the prompt one corresponding to lesson seven.
My claim has both sides of this polemic, I am a parent of developmentally delayed twins, and I am a teacher assistant with a different cultural background. I see, live, and learn every day from my own children, and my other children who I work with in a Head Start Program. I fall into every single supporting reason of the thesis; I am a mother, a worker and, a student who depends of the government grants to afford my Bachelors in Child Development. My goal is learn how to be a protagonist in my children educational journey, become the best Special Ed teacher I can be through my education, and a student who comes from other country and have faith and is grateful for the opportunities I have in the State of Alaska.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day