Saturday, August 21, 2010

Borrowing an image as a visual that can fit with my thesis.

This is the second prompt from my post assignment of lesson 8. My topic is concerning ESL College Students who struggle while going through an educational career mixed with stress, tension, and current life responsibilities. Why this topic? I am having a battling with my own demons and fears. For example, when I find out some writings are not accurate that raise some insecurity as a worker leading my confidence to abandon me. For other individuals who are English native speakers this could be considered as dumb;However, it is real life situation. Sometimes I think: God take my brain away, wash it and reset it so I can update myself without neglecting my life. This is a twist of sarcasm aiming to amuse my readers as well. Now in my research work, I was goggleing and review many of the results Sara Haley talks about What You Can Do When Overwhelmed at her blog "A Sharing Connection". Her post is very interesting and helpful, from her tips the one I identified myself as the one difficulty to achieve is saying NO, and just loved Larson’s Cartoon. I agreed with the statement because is really hard but so necessary sometimes. I wrote to her just today while preparing this post, and hopefully she will know that I am requesting/linking her post in my essay journey. Finally I just can add that I hope you enjoy Sara’s tips to avoid the feeling of quitting when things get tough and hairy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day