Sunday, August 1, 2010

Did you ask somebody else to make recommendations about your revising process? Why or Why not?

Honestly is one of my qualities, and I will said that most of the time is not possible to me ask someone else to revised my writing. Is many thing in my head that takes me to other different direction, I am aware that this will be a problem and will have direct impact on my grades. I have tried one to use the assistance of the Writing Center it went good, the problem for me is lack of timing, I want to do one thing in 30 minutes and I end using 3 hours. Seldom easy, it will take time to get it right, but is rewarding once you learn though the experience, and ask people with more knowledge what it should be necessary to revise properly a document.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day