Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lesson 8- promt three: Is your thesis weak?

I believe is good but I might consider some revision. Remember that I mentioned before that my essay is about ESL students? Well on the top of my head I do not recall what was written or how it looks like.
Our instructor asked to complete an exercise about Thesis Statements from Writer's Handbook site.
My score was 90%.
I did it twice though lol...lucky me the server was failing so i haven't the chance to save the previous score. So i had to start all over again and that's how i got a 90%.
Why lie? I am good but not that excellent lol.
Only one more thing to add, I am so proud of myself by working this class so hard and trying to met the deadlines.
My instructor is very supportive and by now i think I have stopped apologyzing when something goes wrong.
Have a happy lesson 9 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day