Monday, August 23, 2010

Research Paper: Confidence or threat by

This prompt offers two positions concerning the research paper:
Why am I feeling threathened by this research paper (if you are)? or Why am I feeling confident about this research paper?

I am very confident because I am writing a personal situation as an Adult ESL Student in College facing many obstacles and at the same time gaining many good experiences that is expanding my vocabulary, knowledge, and other qualities that I need to achieve.
However, the threat is there around the corner when the researching takes long hours that detracted me from other obligations. Scares me just to waste my time in some articles that are not good evidence to support my claim, but I am very happy because I found myself learning more and more. I am very happy with my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day