Monday, August 23, 2010

Lesson 10 What to write about hmmm?

Free writing yeah…I am getting close to complete my course; my summer session at campus is over. This is one of the craziest summers I ever had in my whole life. Normally I play softball, travel out of town for state tournaments and more. I use to work in a different environment and I was not happy. Suddenly a 360 degrees turn took place in my personal life that bring mix feelings such as stress, pride, fear, threat, hope, confidence, peace, and happiness.
From all the things I have learned this semester, dedication and love for what you are studying is the key of success in your future career. I am humble, thankful, and very emotional for all these A’s, I also have C’s but for me this is good regardless. I work hard, cried, and stay long hours working on my assignments for each of my classes because all of them are meaningful to me. Academic Writing is been the hardest for me, each time the instructor’s corrections comes to me I also laugh. Wow without noticing I make mistakes like writing been when I want to write being, and so for. I feel sad when I cannot meet my goals but I never give up. This is my thank you note to God, and each of the people, teachers, and co-students who help me out in my educational career. This is a difficult journey that I been slowly conquering with a smile and gratitude far away from my natal Ecuador. Dreams sometimes come true; it is up to you and one more thing… Love you all “because my thankful heart is happy heart” (Veggie Tales song about the real meaning of love-my little ones love it too)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day