Friday, August 6, 2010

Which technique would you choose not to use again? Why?

From the three writing formats: Formal Outline, Classic Outline, and Pro and Con Because Clauses, my least favorite is the Formal Outline. This format is quite complicated to me. For example, I was working for a small audience about Secondary Smoking, I was having problems organizing the facts by importance to meet the outline guidelines because Secondary Smoking is a very polemic topic and all the facts are relevant. Even though took me a while molding my paper I like to say that I did OK. Now between audience choices: Smallest to Largest I think I can work with both; moreover, largest audience is my personal favorite, is more challenging that compose and we must be careful how we present our thesis, and I am a quite adventurous writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day