Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What have you learned about your intructor's expectations of you?

Mrs. Kline sounds to me like a very open minded person; she pushed me to become a better writer. Her expectations are not lower than other current teacher towards the other students. I believe her expectations are less complicated than my personal expectations; I can be harsh on myself. My instructor will cheer me up to continue with the hard work, a very genuine and nice thing to do for a stranger. As an ESL student I am less flexible than her which is funny to me (if I am in a good mood). I learn that is not about perfection, I can make mistakes and each time that the same old mistakes are there and she correct me will stick with me and hopefully one day I will stop having the same errors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day