Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What have you learned about the writting process and/or about yourself during this lesson?

Writing Process is very entertaining but exhausting for an ESL lady who tries hard to do it right. I love to write, is my favorite thing to do, I can go on and on, I also got lost in the process. The difficult part for me is because I still thinking in Spanish sometimes, usually when I a stressing or in a rush for something, or when I feel exhausted.
My mind diverges from the main idea and put me into a different track of thinking which is very inconvenient. I wonder if I do the same while talking to people. My answer to this question is HECK YEAH hehehe. I cannot stop been a goofball, a jokester, a happy person (at least I try to) but I have been doing my best and relax so I can do a better assignment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello i will love to know what it is in your mind, do you agree or disagree with my posts. Is all a learning process for me, all comments are more than welcome. Have Blessed Day